If a customer emails on Friday he or she might need to wait until Monday for the reply from the Mi4Canada team.
For technical support please E-mail on
Reply in 1 working day
We at Mi4Canada value time the most so that is why!
All orders are dispatched in 2-3 business days once payment is processed, and it takes 3 to 6 days to be delivered by DHL Premium express or Canada post express to customers. Customers can expect to receive their ordered product within 3 to 6 days After order is shipped (remote area may take longer) (During Black Friday and Christmas holiday Season it might take 5 to 8 days to deliver the package)
Tracking, MI4Canada will provide tracking number to all its customers within 2 to 3 working days once the order is placed and payment is received.
Mi4Canada will send 2 notification emails to the Buyer, one when the order is shipped and the 2nd email will be for tracking from the courier company.
If a Buyer does not receive a tracking email from a courier company they can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for the tracking information and customer will receive order update or tracking in 1 working day. (If a customer emails on Friday he might need to wait until Monday for the reply from the Mi4Canada team.)
As we sell many international models and there is a chance we will dispatch orders from different warehouses, Canada, the UK or Hong Kong warehouse. THE DELIVERY TIME WILL REMAIN THE SAME. And customers don’t need to pay any import duties, and they will be automatically charged to our corporate account with the courier company. Customers only pay at checkout ever. The total is.
We suggest every customer should take delivery in person. If customer gives instructions to any courier company to leave package at Front door / Back door, in garden or anywhere unattended and it get lost or misplaced than Mi4Canada is not liable for any replacement or refund. In case a package is lost after a customer gives instructions to any courier company to leave the package at Front door / Back door, in the garden or anywhere unattended. Mi4canada will only help to fight the case or claim if it is lost in transit only.
Buyer should be aware that he or she have ordered high ticket item and it is buyers responsibility to track the item and be available to receive it personally.
Mi4Canada is only liable to deliver to address provided by Buyer and our merchant responsibility is fulfilled once we dispatch the order to the designated address as provided by the buyer. Buyer should be responsible to provide the address of him or people he knows. Buyer should be responsible for tracking their order and it is the buyer’s responsibility if they want to give any special instructions. For example, leave at the back door or deliver at a particular time, etc etc. Courier company will attempt to knock on the door or ring the bell and if no one answers there is a very high chance they will leave it at the front door or any part of your property. We cannot be held responsible/liable for items that go missing/damaged or stolen once it’s delivered to the address provided. Mi4Canada is not subject to refund the client nor send a replacement to the client. In such a case. Also Mi4Canada will not file any claim with the courier company as once delivered to the address provided and the packages go missing or stolen. It will be considered stolen so Mi4Canada cannot file any claim and buyer should contact local authorities for stolen package or packages.
Unless Mi4Canada needs to do verification of the transaction then our IT Security Manager will Email within 1 to 2 working days for verification.
NOTE: Any order placed on the weekend will be processed on the next working day.
MI4CANADA WILL PROVIDE 1 YEAR WARRANTY FOR ALL GLOBAL VERSION PHONE. From 24TH FEBRUARY 2023, any order placed on or before 23rd February 2023 will come under our old terms and conditions and will have six months Warranty. Global version phones are Samsung, Xiaomi, Sony, iPhone, Asus, Oneplus, Vivo, Google Mobile, Realme, Niubia RegMagic
MI4Canada provides seven days return policy commencing from the moment of arrival to the customer’s address. Refunds and replacements depend on the condition of the goods. Please see the following terms for more details.
1.10RETURN POLICY FOR NON-DEFECTIVE GOODS:
If you want to return the goods which are NON-defective within Seven days after their arrival to your address, the original factory box of the item must not be opened and remain sealed as originally arrived. In such a case, you must return the goods to receive a refund as per the RMA. 10% to 15% restocking fee will be charged, and Delivery costs will not be refunded.
If the package/box of the item is opened, there will be a minimum 15% to 30% restocking fee, even if the item was not used. Delivery costs will not be refunded.
If the goods were used, missing any packaging or damaged packaging, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or apply a restocking fee of up to 25% to 40%. The exact amount of the fee will depend on the condition of the returned goods that our technicians will thoroughly inspect. Delivery costs will not be refunded.
1.2RETURN POLICY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS:
If the goods are found to be faulty within 1 Year of the Order’s purchase date, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office, together with the relevant invoice and Mi4Canada can arrange for repair services. Post-fault investigation and within the specified warranty period, Mi4Canada repair service will be actioned at our discretion (please see Exclusions below) within 14 to 28 working days, at no cost to the customer. (Apply to all Global Version Phones or products except Nothing phone.)
MI4Canada technicians will inspect the phone to verify the issue. If needed, the item will be shipped to the manufacturer for an official statement that it is indeed a factory defect. If the goods are not faulty or it has physical damage on the screen, or any attempt made with software, for example, flashing ROM or boot loading. Then The customer will cover shipping costs both ways (35 dollars 1 way) and the inspection fee of 49 dollars.
If MI4Canada cannot repair the item within this period, we will supply the customer with a suitable B-Stock item. If we do not have a suitable B-Stock to replace, we will source an equal alternative upon agreement with the customer or offer credit for the next purchase. For repair services covered by the warranty, the cost of shipping the goods back to the customer will be borne by Mi4Canada. Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorize the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
1.3 CN / CHINESE Version OR Spec Phones
MI4Canada also provide three months for all the CN version phones.
CN version phones do not come with the google play store as Google is BAN in China, so MI4Canada must hire 3rd party to install the Google play store. So, the phone will not be sealed and packed.
MI4Canada does not guarantee that all Google Apps will work on CN version phones, and Google apps and Google play store is not covered under warranty for Chinese Version Phones. Any other problem will be covered under warranty, the same as Global or International versions. See 1.7 for the standard warranty coverage.
MI4CANADA Only provide a 1-month warranty for Nothing Phone 1.
The reason is that Nothing Phone is a brand-new manufacturer/Brand. Their spare parts are tough to get. There are very few service centres in the world.
1.4 After 1 Year or 3-month warranty
If the goods are found to be faulty after 1 Year of arrival to the customer’s address, Mi4Canada does not hold any responsibility for the customer’s goods or services. The responsibility of obtaining a repair/replacement lies in the customer. The customer must contact the manufacturer of the goods to arrange a repair/replacement if possible. It is recommended that the customer verify if the goods still hold the manufacturer’s warranty. The customer must bear all the repair fees and other additional expenses.
1.5 Standard Warranty Coverage
The warranty covers the following:
- Manufacturing software malfunction
- Manufacturer or hardware defects
- More than three dead pixels
D.All parallel imported mobile phones will work with GSM network but extra setting such as WAP, PXT etc. are not guaranteed supported.
1.6 Standard Warranty Exclusions:
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Any damages were unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
- Customers are advised to check with their network companies before the purchase of any goods if that product is compatible with their local network. As all phones are designed to work with all networks, and sometimes it’s the network’s fault that there are not enough signals. In that case, Mi4Canada is at no fault.
- CID (Customer Induced Damage) and NDF (No Defect Found). CID and NDF status will be notified to the customer when the RMA inspection process is completed.
- Software defects. Damage is caused by applications or firm wares that are not compatible with the device. Any damage made by changes in the phone’s software configurations like ROM / OS flash, roots, bootloaders, etc.
- Some brands do not make phones for North America, for example, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, etc., so for any international modelMi4Canada does not guarantee that 5G, MMS, NFC, or Android Auto will work or may not work 100%. In that case, Mi4Canada is not subject to refunding the client nor sending a replacement.
- Some brands do not make phones for North America, for example, Xiaomi, Vivo, and Oppo etc.; for any of those brands and for any International Version and Specs, the charging brick will not be North American; Mi4Canada will provide a simple NA adaptor and is not subject to provide any North American charger.
- Mi4Canada sells a lot of International or Overseas Specs/Models; for international mode Mi4Canada does not guarantee that 5G will work. It may or may not work. We only guarantee that 4G will work. Mi4Canda will write model numbers in the title, and customers are requested to check before they purchase, or they can email the Mi4Canada team for more information.
- The product has been tampered with, repaired, and/or modified without official permission. Tampering, rooting, modification, ROM flashing, Boot loading, or removal of the serial number label shall immediately void the applicable warranty. Mi4Canada does not cover any physical damage to the device—for example, broken screen, broken back camera.
- MI4CANADA will not send in a Loner phone or standby phone when a repair is required for the defective phone.
- Phone Updates and bugs. From Time to time, all devices will have updates. In some rare cases, an update might cause some problems. If that is the case, Mi4Canada is not liable for the fix; the only fix is a new update by the manufacturing company.
Mi4Canada provides 1 Year warranty for all Global Version phones. (Samsung, Xiaomi, Sony, Apple, Huawei, Asus, OnePlus, HTC, and BlackBerry products Customers can contact Mi4Canada Within the date of arrival product to next 1 Year.
Mi4Canada provides 3 months warranty for all CN Version Phones, which has CN version with Global in the title.
For an Extension warranty you can email at email@example.com before you place the order.
1.8 order cancellation:
A- If the order is cancelled by Mi4Canada due to any reason for example product being out of stock, required colour out of stock, Customer refused to do verification and then Customer will receive full refund in 2 to 3 business days.
B- If customer want to cancel order before shipment has been dispatched than 10% restocking fee may applied, and it will take up to 10 to 15 Business days to refund.
C- Customer want to cancel order after it has been shipped than it will be subject to 10 to 20% restocking fee.
Note: We Mi4Canada team request you only to place order when you are 100% sure. Thank you for your support.